COMMISSIONS on fall 2014
Sep. 13th, 2014 08:37 pmI'm opening to commissions again. I'm just offering 15 slots for the time being, just to be sure I'll be able to get everyone's paid artwork done more quickly! (Last time I ended with making 51 drawings + several comic pages for 24 people, X-D ).
Like the last time each request will have one or two characters top and I'll keep the background simple, so no complex background requests, sorry. Backgrounds like on the samples are fine. Requesting gen, slash, femslash and het pairings is totally fine. Any fandom characters and OCs are fine. Winged characters don't require any additional payment (if you wonder, I was asked that a couple of times). If you wish for illustrations w/ sexual content, I'm fine with any rating and, uhm, probably any kink too. *laughs*
This time around I'm going to set a limit, sort-of: you can request 1 or 2 commissions at time. Requesting 3 or 4 will grant you a second slot though.
Just see the sample drawings below and read the prizes for each and if you are interested, please comment here below or email me at 002.jet.link (at) gmail.com or send a PM. Thanks so much in advance to any of you wish to help me! Oh, and feel free to pimp this post (please?) if you wish. :)
On that note, I've sent a message to these people who said to be interested in requesting commissions from me some time in the past:
eska818, Sarah (e-mail contact),
perclexed,
b7_kerravon, Anna (private contact), Nonymos (on AO3),
smallbrownfrog, Mina (e-mail contact),
brushed_velvet. Please let me know if I missed anyone and wish to be added. In the (lucky) event any of you isn't in time to request a slot, I'll give it to you anyway. :)
You can find the progression of the commissions here below (note: I'll work on the commissions according to the #chronological order of the payments):
slot 01:
brushed_velvet - (1 drawing) - PAID - #13
slot 02: Sarah (priv(ate contact) - waiting for info (2 drawings)
slot xx: Anna (private contact) - waiting for info (1 drawing) not anymore
slot 03:
legoline - (1 drawing) - PAID - #02 DONE
slot 04:
b7_kerravon - (2 drawings) - PAID - #03 DONE and DONE
slot 05:
b7_kerravon - (2 drawings) - PAID - #04 DONE and DONE
slot 06:
moonilicious - (2 drawings) - PAID - #01 DONE and DONE
slot 07:
del_rion - (2 drawings) - PAID - #05 DONE and DONE
slot 08:
moonilicious - (2 drawings) - PAID - #06 First one DONE, second one waiting for info
slot 09:
smallbrownfrog - (2 drawings) - PAID - #07 DONE and DONE
slot 10:
smallbrownfrog - (2 drawings) - PAID - #08 both DONE
slot 11:
nekocrouton - (2 drawings) PAID - #09 One DONE one on the works
slot 12: E.G. (private contact) - (1 drawing) PAID - #10 Working soon
slot 13:
weirdlet - (2 drawings) - PAID - #11
slot 14:
aimless38 - (1 drawing) - PAID - #12
slot 15:
vibrant_daphne - (1 drawing) - PAID - #14
slot bonus: Anna - (2 drawings) - PAID - #15 Waiting for details
Like the last time each request will have one or two characters top and I'll keep the background simple, so no complex background requests, sorry. Backgrounds like on the samples are fine. Requesting gen, slash, femslash and het pairings is totally fine. Any fandom characters and OCs are fine. Winged characters don't require any additional payment (if you wonder, I was asked that a couple of times). If you wish for illustrations w/ sexual content, I'm fine with any rating and, uhm, probably any kink too. *laughs*
This time around I'm going to set a limit, sort-of: you can request 1 or 2 commissions at time. Requesting 3 or 4 will grant you a second slot though.
Just see the sample drawings below and read the prizes for each and if you are interested, please comment here below or email me at 002.jet.link (at) gmail.com or send a PM. Thanks so much in advance to any of you wish to help me! Oh, and feel free to pimp this post (please?) if you wish. :)
- Lineart: 10 euros/14 dollars each
- Lineart + monocromatic tones 15 euros/21 dollars each
- Lineart + coloring 20 euros/28 dollars each
On that note, I've sent a message to these people who said to be interested in requesting commissions from me some time in the past:
You can find the progression of the commissions here below (note: I'll work on the commissions according to the #chronological order of the payments):
slot 01:
slot 02: Sarah (priv(ate contact) - waiting for info (2 drawings)
slot 08:
slot 11:
slot 12: E.G. (private contact) - (1 drawing) PAID - #10 Working soon
slot 13:
slot 14:
slot 15:
slot bonus: Anna - (2 drawings) - PAID - #15 Waiting for details
LINEART:


LINEART + MONOCROMATIC TONES:


LINEART + COLORING:




LINEART + MONOCROMATIC TONES:


LINEART + COLORING:


no subject
Date: 2014-09-13 10:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-13 10:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-13 11:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-14 11:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-14 04:39 pm (UTC)Sure, I'm totally fine with making Steve/Bucky artwork. Just let me know what you'd like for me to make for you in detail by e-mail or PM. :)
no subject
Date: 2014-09-14 04:59 pm (UTC)Will do! Wheee!
no subject
Date: 2014-09-14 05:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-15 11:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-17 05:38 am (UTC)May have asked this before: do you draw robots? I could ask something with a young!Tony Stark and his bots, DUM-E and U (because JARVIS is hard to include in pictures...)
Do I need to know what/how many/what kind I want now, or shall we get to it in emails?
no subject
Date: 2014-09-17 04:13 pm (UTC)I admit tech stuff is my weak point (says the one who's working at a futuristic scifi comic... Arrrrgh!) but I'll do it. Tony, DUM-E and U are 3 subjects, while the requests are only for 2 subjects top, though, so is it OK if I won't draw both their full robotic-bodies, or something like that?
> (although, damnit, I haven't really gotten to show off the last two since those stories are not in the works yet!)
Indeed! What are you waiting for? :D As you can imagine, I've been, and still I am, particularly eager reading the EMH one. :3 That one, and the sequel at the Bruce/Steve/Tony ABO one. I was won over by the original and clever plot, I really loved the first installment!
no subject
Date: 2014-09-23 07:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-23 10:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-09-24 11:51 pm (UTC)Is it possible that I could snag a slot? I'd love to get two drawings, but I just need to think about what to choose content-wise.
no subject
Date: 2014-10-01 05:28 am (UTC)Anyway, I'll just write what I said here.
Thank you so much for requesting some commissions from me! I'll give you one slot for your two requests right away, just let me know what you'd like I draw for you, and what kind (only lineart, monochromatic, colored) as soon as you've decided. :)
For the paypal information I'd like to get it to you on a private message or an email, just let me know what's your preference. :)
no subject
Date: 2014-10-01 04:08 pm (UTC)Let me mull on what exactly I want, and I'll send you a PM when I get back from work tonight. Hopefully I'll have some downtime to think about it at work! :3
But thank you again! And once again, I didn't mean to be a pain. D: And you can send me the PayPal information via PM if you like!
no subject
Date: 2014-11-27 03:11 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-27 03:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-27 08:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-28 02:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-27 04:50 pm (UTC)I would like to commission a monochrome from you of a smut scene I wrote a while back. It's Tony/Steve/Jarvis. Essentially T/J/S are in their bedroom, on a bed in front of floor to ceiling windows that look out onto the city. Steve is blowing Tony, and getting plowed from behind with a robotic dildo Jarvis is controlling. However Jarvis is trying to be clever so he's projected his human reflection, actually having sex with Steve, over the reflection of the dildo and onto the window in front of them. Steve notices; he's delighted, and he points it out to Tony who cranes his head backwards to look, and shoots Jarvis a thumbs up. Jarvis grins and waves without ever losing the rhythm. In this fic, Jarvis is based off Paul Bettany in Wimbledon.
The scene is here. http://archiveofourown.org/works/2420231/chapters/5431163
If you are amicable, let me know and I will paypal your cash.
no subject
Date: 2014-11-28 02:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-12-06 08:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-12-08 12:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-02-10 12:02 am (UTC)Commission Status
Date: 2015-05-09 06:28 am (UTC)Thanks.
Re: Commission Status
Date: 2015-05-13 03:06 pm (UTC)Re: Commission Status
Date: 2015-07-17 01:56 am (UTC)Amy LaRose
Commision from fall 2014
Date: 2015-09-17 05:11 am (UTC)Commission status
Date: 2015-10-18 04:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2015-11-28 07:28 am (UTC)Commission status again
Date: 2015-11-30 05:55 pm (UTC)Commission?
Date: 2016-08-31 07:35 pm (UTC)